Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Farewell Jamia

It's been almost nine months (enough time for a non living being to transform into a living being), and I can still feel the buzz, the clapping created that day. The scent of a blend of multiple perfumes on different human bodies is still fresh in my senses. I said good bye that day and literally it's been good till date.

I owe you, my Alma-mater. I owe to that juncture which transformed me from a boy to a man. May be I am out of that place, but my soul still roams there. Somewhere outside the physics labs, the canteen, the architecture building, placement office or may be in the spirit of hundreds of exuberant engineers...

7 comments:

  1. Yupp buddy totally agree with you me 2 present at my site office just physically coz mentally i m there(in our beloved faculty) n trust me if i ll get a single chance to get absconded from my job n again be a part of that life surely m gonna do that I still remember imitating my professors making strange noises form behind in some serious sessions and lots much more exist in this package of memoir it was almost the end my first golden era. No ways show must go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday I go to sutta-point...sit there...have tea...the same Rajesh serves tea...but honestly speaking...the tea tastes different...that feeling is not there...makes me realize...its not the place, but the people that make your life beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why missing only Physics lab not the chemistry lab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Ha....We didn't have a beautiful Chemistry teacher...like we had in Bal Madir School....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i believe dere's a term for dis- bhatakti aatma? :P

    ReplyDelete